top of page

Australia-Indonesia Museums (AIM) Project Returns in 2024!

Anggi Purnamasari (Anggi)

Institute of Cultural Heritage Preservation in South Sulawesi, Makassar

Anggi is the Senior Cultural Expert at the Institution of Cultural Heritage Preservation in South Sulawesi. Anggi works in the field of cultural heritage preservation and publications. One of her responsibilities is to carry out cultural heritage exhibitions. The exhibitions that are often held are temporary exhibitions in the districts in her working areas: the Provinces of South Sulawesi, West Sulawesi and Southeast Sulawesi. These exhibitions discussed the cultural heritage collection, 80% about the district where the exhibition was held, and the remaining 20% about cultural heritage in other districts.

bottom of page